IIMC is the best option for students and students who want to pursue a career in the field of journalism. In this institute, you are taught every little thing related to journalism. Here you get a chance to work with a good media institute. But it is not easy to take admission here. For this you have to prepare like this.
How to Get Admission in IIMC
Form to be filled – IIMC Admission Form
IIMC Delhi is a very good institute. For this, the exam is conducted approximately in May – June. Diplomas and PG – Forms for diplomas come around April. For admission in this, you have to fill the form, which will be found in www.iimc.nic.in.
The interview is followed by a written test for admission. There is a total test of 100 marks. In which the weightage of written examination is 85 and the weightage of interview is 15. First of all there is a written test and then an interview is to be given.
To crack the written exam, do this-
• The biggest thing in a written exam is language. There should be a lot of simplicity and simplicity about the language. Whatever you write is in simple and colloquial language and people can understand it. Avoid writing more cryptic, heavy words.
• Read newspapers daily, try to write news, understand them deeply. What is happening, how is happening, where is it happening, who is the reason for it, what is the solution for it and who is benefiting and loss from it. When writing any news in written examination, these things must be mentioned. For this, you have to learn to read the news, watch the news channel debit, make news of small events around, etc.
• You try that when you are giving written exam, you should not write full news in it but also add a little analysis in it. This will have a different effect on the checker and he will understand that you understand the depth of the news.
• To write and make news, you should practice in copy-pen, not laptop.
• If you want to get into electronic media, then correct body language, manner of speech, mode of standing etc.
Ways to crack an interview
After the written test you are called for an interview. For this, you have to take care of these things-
• Keep complete information about the state from which you come. You should know about the establishment there, the Chief Minister’s plans, the state of the roads, the state of the schemes, the politics of the place, etc. This is mostly asked in interviews.
• Read about what is currently trending the most trending news. About that news, about that event and its solution. Many times trending news is asked.
• You can also ask questions related to the field from which you have graduated, that is why you should prepare a little.
Refuse the question that is not answered because it shows confidence in you.
• If elections are going on in a state while giving your interview, then read about it and understand because you can be asked.
• Put a smile on your face and be happy.
These are the ways by which you can crack the written examination and interview of IIMC. Trust in yourself and the ability to keep your voice is what makes a person a better journalist.
IIMC Entrance Test / Exam Preparation & Interview
So friend, I hope that you must have liked this article of mine, then stay connected with us to get similar information and if you have any questions, please write us in the comment box.